Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Walking on Water - my other blog 4-29-12

Hello Friends and Welcome to my blog! :)

Nothing creative today since I will be helping out Prayer and Praise network beautifying the landscape of the Nazarene Compassionate building today...but wanted to let you know that God has pressed on my heart to share some of my faith journey that I been and still on...Faith is a process but a wonderful one and I want to share my love of God and how he has changed my life...just letting you know what I have learned and what I do in public speaking.

The New Blog is called : Walking on Water...Faith Messages
                                       http://walkingonwaterfaithmessages.blogspot.com/

I would love for you to check it out and become a follower of imperfect person who is being perfected in Christ! :) 

Have a blessed Sunday and hope to have my pics up soon ...been creating just not posting...hehe...got busy again...thanks for stopping by and giving me some love! :) love you and hugs! :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments